Banks – China
Government support a credit driver for total loss-absorbing capacity securities
Join our analysts as they discuss the considerations relevant for the banks’ noncapital TLAC securities. Moody’s has incorporated considerable government support in the ratings of the big-4 Chinese banks’ deposits and senior unsecured debts.
Agenda16:00 - 17:00HKT
Government support a credit driver for big-4 Chinese banks’ total loss-absorbing capacity (TLAC) securities
- How much noncapital TLAC securities do we expect the big-4 Chinese banks to issue by 2025?
- How likely will government support preempt the resolution of the big-4 banks?
- Will the probability of government support for the big-4 banks’ TLAC liabilities match that for their deposits and senior unsecured debts?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform