Banking In Focus
Providing connections to the global banking community
West Africa Series
Implications of ECL and advantages of automated IFRS 9 computation
La Mise en Place de la Norme IFRS 9
Nordic Banks beyond COVID-19: Challenges for credit risk, stress testing and ESG/Climate risk integration
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit various economic sectors across the Nordics. The banking sector is no different.
We are bringing the team of Moody's Analytics and Moody's Investors Service experts to discuss:
- Brief overview of the outlook for Nordic Banks
- Credit risk impact of COVID-19 on corporate industries
- IFRS 9 and stress testing
COVID Scenarios for Treasury Risks: Integrating ALM & Liquidity Behavioural Models
The impact on bank balance sheets and the economy will depend on the severity and duration of the crisis; it is likely however that scenarios incorporating pandemic impacts will be with us for some time.
Join our experts on this webinar, which will cover:
- Economic impacts of ending government support and coronavirus outbreaks
- Scenarios that integrate these impacts and can be leveraged with ALM behavioral models
- Other contemporary challenges for stress testing, such as IBOR transition
Default Risk in the Nigerian Economy: Navigating COVID-19
Moody's Analytics is pleased to invite you to join a discussion on the Nigerian economy through the lens of CreditEdge™ platform. This powerful tool is designed to manage credit risk by leveraging the industry's most accurate Probability of Default (PD) model.
During the webinar, we will highlight and explore the most at-risk names across different sectors and industries within the Nigerian economy.
- Introduction to the CreditEdge platform
- Monitoring and analysing sectors within the Nigerian economy
- Analyses of specific public companies listed on the NSE
South Africa Webinar Series: Weathering the Storm: Managing Liquidity, Interest Rate and Credit Risk through Integrated Balance Sheet Management in Times of COVID-19
In this webinar, we show how an integrated balance sheet management solution can be leveraged to allow better alignment for the management of liquidity risk, interest rate risk, and credit risk; thereby breaking down the silos that traditionally exist in these risk disciplines.
South Africa Webinar Series: Collaborative Credit Decisioning and Early Warning Capabilities
In this webinar, we will discuss Moody’s Analytics' automated capabilities to: - Speedily access financial spreading data - Interpret PDFs - Analyse data within a SaaS deployed collaborative framework.
We will explore reporting capabilities and conclude by discussing how to stay on top of your counterparty and portfolio risk, by leveraging our monitoring and early warning system.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform