Sovereign Credit Today - US Debt Limit - Cancelled
US Sovereign Credit Implications of Debt Limit Brinkmanship
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this webinar is now cancelled.
Should you have any questions regarding the event or like to connect with our Sovereign experts, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Moody’s analysts as they discuss the impact of the US’ debt ceiling talks and the scenarios that could lead to changes in its rating and outlook.
- Under what debt limit scenario would Moody's consider changing the rating outlook to negative?
- What impact would a missed interest payment have on the sovereign rating and what are potential downgrade scenarios
- What impact would a rating action on the US sovereign have on other issuers?
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences