In this webinar, Moody’s analysts will discuss the 2023 Banking System Outlooks with a particular focus on Latin America:
- Social discontent and political risks have mixed credit effects across systems in Latin America
- High rates and slowdown in credit markets will increase asset risks and have mixed profitability trends in the region
- Asset quality will be stable, in most countries, despite expected deterioration in operating conditions
- In Brazil, the sluggish economy and high rates will continue to strain on households and banks’ risk appetite
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences