Moody’s Celebrates Women’s History Month
Exploring the links between gender equity, economic performance and credit quality
Event registration is now closed. Click above to register your interest to the on-demand.
Live, interactive panel discussion in celebration of Women's History Month, where Moody’s specialists discussed how gender equality in the workplace can transform economies, finance and business.
- How would increasing the share of women in managerial positions boost global productivity and output?
- What progress has been made in increasing the share of women in leadership positions?
- Is there a link between boardroom gender diversity and credit ratings?
- How can sustainable debt markets support gender equity?
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences