US Housing & Housing Finance: 9 Sectors in 60 Minutes
Moody's Investors Service analysts focused on the state of nine sectors -- from mortgage companies and insurers, to homebuilders, RMBS/CMBS and HFAs -- with exposure to US housing as prices fall and activity slumps.
Agenda13:00 - 13:20EDT
Mortgage companies and banks, mortgage insurers, RMBS
13:20 - 13:40EDT
- What does the worsening macroeconomic environment mean for credit?
- How resilient are mortgage lenders to rising mortgage defaults?
- When will originations again be profitable for non-bank mortgage companies?
- Expected trends in underwriting standards and mortgage performance.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences