The outlook for US states and local governments is stable for 2023, despite tighter expected macro conditions leading to slower tax revenue growth. Analysts discuss the effects of inflation, higher interest rates, risks to the economy, and offsetting governance and financial strengths.
- Expectations for state and local revenue growth
- Managing inflationary pressure on wages and capital costs
- Risks and opportunities from higher interest rates
- Environmental, social, and cyber-security challenges
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences