India and Southeast Asia have demonstrated resilience in their economic recovery, with domestic demand relatively healthy and many sectors benefiting from global firms diversifying away from China. Can these economies fortify their growth?
- To what extent will domestic demand temper headwinds from slowing global growth?
- How are issuers responding to tighter credit conditions?
- How are Indian and ASEAN banks exposed to the global bank distress?
- Which industries will drive India’s journey to becoming a $5 trillion economy by 2025?
- Will China’s reopening be credit positive for other Asian issuers?
- Who will benefit from global firms’ strategies to diversify away from China?
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences