Long-standing structural weaknesses and fiscal constraints hamper the region’s capacity to withstand macro-economic & geopolitical headwinds. However, some positive longer-term prospects remain, including financial inclusion and a renewable energy opportunities
- South Africa’s contrasting dynamics: fiscal consolidation progress on one hand and “state of disaster” and grey-listing on the other
- A deep-dive into specific countries: Ghana’s restructuring; Nigeria’s foreign currency constraints; Angola & Côte d’Ivoire’s bright spots
- The impact of recent banking turmoil on the African banks
- Green shoots and opportunities: fintech, natural resources and renewable energy
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences