2023 European Banking System Outlooks
In this webinar, Moody’s analysts will discuss the 2023 Banking System Outlooks globally, with a particular focus on Europe where outlooks on most of the large 10 European banking systems remain stable.
- Most global banking system outlooks are stable but inflation remains a challenge and geopolitical risks are still significant.
- In Europe, most banking sectors will experience a deteriorating operating environment over the next 12-18 months, with slower growth and continued high inflation.
- Whereas asset risk is expected to deteriorate in several of the European banking systems, in some systems this will be offset by improving profitability – as banks benefit from higher interest rates.
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences