The Latest on the Office Sector, Leasing Trends and Biggest Risks
The headwinds facing the office sector are weighing on office demand and changing the way physical space is used. How is this impacting the office properties across the US? What should we expect going forward for this evolving sector?
- What is the current state of the leasing market for office properties? How has "Work from Home" impacted leasing activity?
- Which sectors and types of companies are more active than others when it comes to signing new leases or renewing office space?
- Which markets are feeling the stress more than others?
- How is volatility in capital markets - reflective of rising interest rates impacting transaction activity and valuation estimates?
- What are the expectations for profitability, loan performance and other key credit metrics in the current environment?
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences