Q1 2023 CRE Quarterly Economic Briefing
Capital Markets Take Center Stage: The Economy, Banks, and CRE
Please register to view the replay.
With the collapse of SVB and other banks in the middle of the first quarter, the spotlight has shifted to commercial real estate as the so-called ‘next shoe to drop.’ Stories about bank exposure to CRE and uncertainty about some property types make the news almost daily. But how true is the overall narrative, and what are the nuances that need to be discussed?
- Has any slowdown in economic activity reflected itself in Q1 income performance metrics – even for superstar sectors like multifamily?
- What’s next for interest rates and cap rates, given Q1 GDP growth and what the Fed is expected to do?
Join us for this interactive discussion where Victor Calanog, Tom LaSalvia, and Kevin Fagan will cover all these topics.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences