APAC Financial Institutions In-Focus
Impact on APAC banks from China reopening, consequences of Credit Suisse failure for AT1 securities, and other latest credit developments of APAC financial institutions
Join our analysts for an in-depth discussion on recent credit developments of APAC financial institutions. Moody’s analysts covering various APAC financial systems will be available to answer questions on latest credit developments and trends.
China's reopening will benefit only a few banking systems in Asia-Pacific:
- Which APAC banking systems will benefit from China reopening?
- What are the implications on banks with China exposures?
- Will China reopening be the major tailwind which lifts credit growths in the region?
The consequences of failing banks for Additional Tier 1 capital instruments:
- How are AT1s governed?
- How does Moody's capture the risks AT1s pose to investors?
- What are the implications of Credit Suisse failures for AT1 security investors and issuers?
The significant rating actions in last quarter, and open for questions:
- Moody's affirms ratings of Australia's four major banks; outlooks stable
- Moody's downgrades Huarong AMC to Baa3; outlook stable
- Moody's downgrades Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank's ratings, changes outlook to negative
- Moody's affirms Daiwa's ratings; outlook stable
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences