Assessing & managing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) and climate risks has rapidly become essential for any forward-looking company. Through hidden risks, emerging regulation, and complex value chains affectations, ESG-related issues offer credit institutions additional insights into risk management and decision-making, while also posing new data integration challenges. Innovative solutions are necessary to link the growing available ESG and climate data into credit worthiness assessment, product design, and pricing decisions.
During the webinar we will focus on key principles of ESG & climate risks integration into credit assessment and lending decision making.
- What are ESG & climate risks and why they are essential for day-to-day business
- How ESG events impact business viability and which areas are affected
- Key challenges and associated efforts when integrating ESG & climate risks
- How to integrate ESG & climate risks into investment and risk management decision process
- Setting operations of ESG assessment within decision making
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences