- Join Now
Agenda09:30 - 09:35CET
Welcome Remarks09:35 - 10:30CET
Can inflation, energy, and political risks be contained?
10:30 - 11:00CET
- Will inflation fall back in 2023? Will expectations become de-anchored from central banks' targets?
- Will higher net interest income for banks compensate for slower economic growth and higher loan losses?
- How will high energy prices, higher cost of living and concerns over security of supply impact corporates?
- Which industries will suffer the greatest collateral damage from the current credit challenges?
Macroeconomics and geopolitics
Held in Italian
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences