Agenda09:00 - 09:05CET
Welcome Remarks09:05 - 10:00CET
Can inflation, energy, and political risks be contained?
10:00 - 10:30CET
- Will inflation fall back in 2023? Will expectations become de-anchored from central banks' targets?
- Will higher net interest income for banks compensate for slower economic growth and higher loan losses?
- How will high energy prices, higher cost of living and concerns over security of supply impact corporates?
- Which industries will suffer the greatest collateral damage from the current credit challenges?
Keynote Interview with Simon Sjøthun, Rystad Energy
Session details will be announced shortly10:30CET
Close of the event
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences