Registration & Networking
Can inflation, consumer, energy, and political risks be contained?
- Can stretched sovereign balance sheets contain risks to consumers and utilities?
- Will inflation expectations become de-anchored from central banks' targets?
- Which industries and issuers will suffer the greatest collateral damage from market volatility?
Default & Rating Trends
Defaults and ratings as the credit cycle has turned
- Rating: Will downgrades continue surpassing upgrades?
- How are defaults expected to evolve in 2023?
- Are risks well signaled?
Networking & Coffee Break
Spotlight Conversation on Macro Trends
Climate & Net Zero
How will net zero pledges and climate risks reshape economies and capital markets?
- How does Moody’s analyze transition readiness for companies worldwide?
- Why does transition risk matter for credit?
- How will greater disclosure requirements and data availability help quantify the impact of climate risk on financial markets and the real economy?
Close of the Event
Venue: The Westin Singapore
12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower
Date: Thursday, 2 February 2023
Time: 09:00 – 13:15 SGT
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences