Agenda11:00 - 12:00EST
Can inflation, credit costs and political risks be contained?
- How is the political landscape influencing the credit conditions in the U.S.?
- How could a synchronized downturn in other major economies impact the U.S. credit outlook?
- Will inflation expectations become de-anchored from central banks' targets? What will be the cost of central banks’ winning the war on inflation?
- Which industries and issuers will suffer the greatest collateral damage from more negative credit conditions?
- Will private credit continue to grow and disrupt the leveraged finance market?
- What does the future hold for crypto and DeFi industries?
Register to Watch.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences