Moody's Analytics U.S. Consumer Credit Outlook
Register to access the On-Demand replay below.
Join us on Wednesday, February 22nd for our quarterly update of the consumer credit outlook, where we will discuss the current and anticipated trends in household credit conditions based on data from Equifax.
Key Topics and Questions include:
- Drivers of consumer spending are shifting rapidly with inflation shifting to services, wealth falling, job growth slowing, and excess spending being spent.
- Spending growth will be modest this year, with income growth the key driver.
- Auto, credit cards, and personal loans show noticeable deterioration in performance, while residential and student loan debt continues to perform well.
Join our panel of Moody’s Analytics experts: Scott Hoyt, Senior Director, David Fieldhouse, Director, and moderator, Donna Kling, Senior Director as they discuss their outlook.
The presentation will begin with prepared remarks by Scott and David and then dovetail into a fireside discussion between the presenters and the moderator. We hope you can join us.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences