Listen in on this panel discussion where Moody’s experts discusses key ESG trends to watch in 2023 and their credit implications, as well as critical factors that will shape global sustainable debt markets.
- How will growing focus on the implementation of decarbonization plans amid higher execution risks for green investments impact corporate credit?
- Which sectors will be most affected by ongoing cost of living concerns?
- What will be the key drivers of sustainable bond volumes against the backdrop of a challenging macro environment?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences