EMEA ABS/RMBS Outlook
How will the credit downturn affect collateral performance of European ABS and RMBS in 2023?
Moody’s analysts Yuval Toledano and Radostina Kumchev presented the key dynamics we expect to drive the performance of ABS and RMBS transactions. A fireside chat between Cas Bonsema, Senior ABS & Covered Bond Analyst at Rabobank, and Dr. Gaby Trinkaus from Moody’s Investor Service on how global credit themes will affect European ABS and RMBS in 2023 followed. Key discussion points:
- Asset trends – performance and credit quality of collateral in both new and outstanding transactions
- Structural changes in light of higher funding costs and lower excess spread
- ESG and regulatory developments
- New issuance expectations
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences