2023 Cyber Outlook
Governments and industries toughen cyber stance; credit effects mixed
Cyber risk continues to rise as geopolitical tensions mount, and governments and industries are taking action to reduce cyber exposure.
How will these efforts affect credit in 2023?
- Ransomware attacks will shift from the US, raising risks for issuers in other regions.
- Scrutiny from governments and regulators will increase.
- Demand for cyber insurance will outweigh supply.
- Quantifying an expected financial loss from a cyberattack will play a growing part in risk mitigation.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences