Multiple factors will drive credit conditions for the higher education sector in 2023. These include shifts in student demand along with ability and willingness to pay, macro-economic conditions such as inflation and interest rates, and expense management. Which institutions are better positioned in this environment, and which will feel greater strain?
- Impact of demographics and changing student preferences on enrollment
- Budget management in an inflationary environment with some labor force rigidity
- Trends in capital investment and debt strategies
- Outlook for federal and state funding; government policies
- Credit impact of increasing sector differentiation
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences