Presentation of the annual Municipal Default Study, with a focus on broad developments post COVID, and a closer review of the latest recoveries in Puerto Rico and what they tell us about municipal distress and recovery. Discussion of these issues across unrated public finance sectors
- Why were there so few examples of distress among rated credits during the COVID shutdowns?
- What can we expect going forward?
- How do the still ongoing recoveries in Puerto Rico fit in with previous patterns of distress and recovery
- What about the Puerto Rico experience has been new?
- What can we learn from distress and recovery in the unrated segment of the muni market?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences