Heading into 2023, the future remains opaque for the higher education sector. While a portion of the sector is thriving, a material share is struggling and may face more difficulties depending on enrollment trends for fall 2022 and broader macro-economic conditions. How are universities navigating this environment? What is leading some to succeed while others confront deteriorating credit fundamentals? How will Moody's Environmental, Social and Governance Risks (ESG) scores capture some of these risk and when will those scores be available for the higher education sector?
- Key enrollment and financial drivers for the higher education sector
- The role of state and federal policies and funding
- How are universities changing their financial forecasting and treasury management?
- What are the primary ESG risks confronting the sector and what are Moody's plans for rolling out ESG scores for higher education?
- Case studies of universities with improving and deteriorating credit fundamentals
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform