Every quarter, the EM Spotlight Series delves into one global top-of-mind theme and its implications on key affected sectors.
Join us for a live, interactive Q&A panel discussion where Moody’s sovereign and corporate analysts discuss how inflation will affect sovereign and corporate credit risk, zooming in on Latin American and Asian sovereigns.
- What are the main channels of transmission of inflation for sovereigns?
- Is there a risk of stagflation and if so, where?
- How can inflation hurt the cost structure of many companies?
- Which corporate sectors are better positioned to withstand higher inflation, which are not?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform