On December 7th 2021, Moody's published ESG scores for around 220 Financial Institutions, across different sectors.
These scores follow the publication of the FIG Appendix to Moody’s ESG methodology, covering financial institutions, including multilateral development banks.
In this session, Moody’s analysts will review the approach to the new ESG Issuer Profile and Credit Impact Scores for Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) and provide key highlights about the impact of ESG on credit.
- How do the scores enhance integration of ESG considerations into credit ratings?
- What are specific ESG features for MDBs?
- Which considerations and data sources were used?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform