In this session, Moody’s analysts will review the approach to the new ESG Issuer Profile and Credit Impact Scores for unregulated utilities and power companies, regulated electric and gas networks, and regulated utilities without generation. Analysts will provide key highlights from its analysis about the impact of ESG on credit.
- What are the key environmental, social and governance risks for power and gas utilities in Asia?
- How do the scores enhance integration of ESG considerations into credit ratings?
- Which case studies exemplify each end of the 1-5 scale?
*Chinese simultaneous interpretation will be available.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This hub gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Access to exclusive reports
- Personalise your interest preferences