Exposure to ESG considerations have a moderately negative credit impact on ratings of energy companies whereas credit impact on ratings of telecom service providers is largely neutral credit
- What are the key environmental, social and governance risks for oil and gas firms as well as telcos in Asia?
- How do the scores enhance integration of ESG considerations into credit ratings?
- Case studies on selected issuers
*Japanese and Chinese simultaneous interpretation will be available.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform