Moody’s Investors Service’s updated ESG Cross Sector Methodology introduces new ESG issuer profile scores and credit impact scores for issuers across corporates, infrastructure, financial institutions, public finance and sovereigns.
In this session, the Moody’s ESG Integration team will review the approach to the new ESG issuer profile scores and credit impact scores and provide some key insights into the impact of ESG on credit ratings.
- What are MIS’ ESG issuer profile scores (IPSs) and credit impact scores (CISs)?
- What is the process for assigning these scores?
- What is the distribution of scores assigned thus far?
- How do ESG considerations impact credit ratings?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform