Banks – EMEA: Banking System Outlooks remain stable but geopolitical events pose
In this webinar, Moody’s analysts will discuss the 2022 Banking System Outlooks globally, with a particular focus on Europe where outlooks on the large 10 European banking systems remain stable.
- Most global banking system outlooks are stable but the geopolitical situation lowers economic growth, increases inflation further, and pose significant risks.
- In Europe, most banking sectors will experience a deteriorating operating environment over the next 12-18 months, with slower growth, higher inflation and higher uncertainty compared to Moody’s previous expectations.
- However, the operating environment for banks in Spain, Switzerland and the UK is stable reflecting idiosyncratic factors.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences