The latest Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report underscores the need to reach peak emissions by 2025, with significant implications for financial markets. Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where Moody’s specialists and external experts will discuss the multiple dimensions of both the risks and opportunities presented by this transition to a low-carbon economy. After setting the scene with a recap on what these terms capture, our panel will focus on implementation, sharing lessons-learned and progress to-date on obtaining decision-useful information on transition risks, and integrating this data into investment and lending decisions.
- What do we mean by transition risks and opportunities, including regulatory, technology and market drivers?
- What are the latest developments in forward-looking datasets to inform net zero strategies?
- How can climate data be integrated into low carbon indices and other financial products?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform