We look forward to having you joining our webinar as Steve Cochrane and his colleagues Jesse Rogers, Juan Pablo Fuentes, and Katrina Ell discussed the outlook for global commodity prices and the economic consequences of shifting supply and demand dynamics for Asia-Pacific economies.
The discussion includes
• The key trends shaping energy, metals, and agricultural commodity markets
• The outlook for commodity prices in the near and medium term
• How APAC economies will navigate changing global market conditions
• The key risks to the upside and down
* This webinar was conducted in English and simultaneous interpretation was available in Chinese and Japanese.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences