We look forward to having you join a conversation between Steve Cochrane and his colleagues Katrina Ell and Stefan Angrick as they discuss the multi-dimensional risks confronting the APAC economic recovery. While the region enters 2022 on solid footing, lingering waves of COVID-19, the shifting nature of geopolitical risk and impending cyclical changes to monetary and fiscal policy all pose challenges to the pace and direction of economic growth.
Join Moody’s Analytics Chief APAC Economist Dr. Steve Cochrane and his team as they discuss the outlook for the APAC economy.
- Pattern of economic recovery throughout the region
- Lingering risks from COVID-19
- The implications of rising inflation
- Risks posed by the Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Policy risks
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences