The pandemic, together with increasing regulation and market pressure, highlighted structural vulnerabilities in supply chain that businesses need to address through an enterprise-wide approach to risk management.
Organizations with complex supply chains and distribution networks need integrated solutions that provide a 360-degree view of suppliers across financial, sustainability, reputational, cybersecurity and regulatory risk factors. To identify, measure and mitigate these new and emerging risks, organizations now require full visibility into the risk profile of their suppliers, and across their entire supply chain. An enterprise-wide approach to risk management highlights these risk factors and informs an organization’s responsible sourcing strategy and sustainability frameworks.
In this webinar, our experts will present the topic of integrated risk assessment in supply chains, by leveraging the award-winning ESG Score Predictor tool, to help uncover risks and opportunities for portfolio monitoring, credit decisioning, investment allocation and overall ESG strategy and risk appetite.
Specifically, we will cover:
- Overview of Supply Chain Risk Management
- How to obtain ESG Score estimates and climate data for companies in your supply chain
- Case study example of the ESG Score Predictor in action to analyze supply chain risks
- Sneak peak of our upcoming ESG On-demand assessment for private companies/SMEs
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform