Please join Steve Cochrane, Katrina Ell and Stefan Angrick as they discussed the many shifting uncertainties in the Asia-Pacific economy, and what they mean for the outlook for 2023.
- APAC’s reliance is being challenged by weaker conditions outside the region, high inflation and tightening monetary conditions.
- Shifting global prospects across Europe and North America will limit the role of exports in regional growth
- China’s economy is weighed down by its zero-COVID policy and correcting property market. Some relief will come from ongoing stimulus, improving domestic demand in 2023.
- Emerging markets have come under pressure, and currency movements reflect U.S. dollar strength, but there are country-specific differences in Asia.
* This webinar will be conducted in English and simultaneous interpretation will be available in Chinese and Japanese.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform