The pandemic has accelerated a shift in banking business models toward digitalization and ESG, while banks face lingering asset risks because of the pandemic induced economic disruption.
Islamic finance remains a key growth pillar for Malaysian banks.
Agenda15:00 - 15:05SGT
Welcome Remarks15:05 - 15:15SGT
Presentation15:15 - 16:15SGT
Panel Discussion & Q&A
- Will a revival of economic growth help mitigate asset quality risks for banks?
- Are banks prepared to face competition from new digital banks?
- How are financial institutions incorporating ESG considerations into their operations?
- What role will Islamic finance play in the changing landscape?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform