Join us as we discuss Malaysia’s post-pandemic growth prospects, the outlook for fiscal deficit and debt, and the government’s plans to address the most pertinent ESG considerations to the sovereign credit profile.
Agenda15:00 - 15:05SGT
Series Opening Remarks15:05 - 15:20SGT
Keynote Speech15:20 - 15:30SGT
Nishad will provide an update on the Malaysian sovereign and address the topics below:
15:25 - 16:15SGT
- What are Malaysia’s spending priorities in driving economic recovery?
- How will the government manage elevated fiscal risks
- Where does Malaysia stand in terms of potential gains from supply chain reconfiguration in a post-pandemic world?
- What is the sovereign’s exposure to ESG risks, particularly carbon transition?
Panel Discussion & Q&A
- How do global growth and pandemic dynamics shape Malaysia’s economic outlook?
- What are the prospects for fiscal reform and debt consolidation?
- How well is Malaysia positioned to gain from supply chain reconfiguration?
- What is Malaysia’s strategy to manage carbon transition and social risks?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform