Volatility, Uncertainty, and What’s Next: The Ups and Downs of 2022 and Our 2023 Outlook for the Economy and CRE
Please register to view the replay.
After 2021 shattered positive growth records, 2022 was characterized by geopolitical conflict; a pullback in economic activity; and higher uncertainty. How has this volatility and uncertainty impacted sectors of the economy, and how have commercial real estate performance metrics responded? Join us for this event where we summarize key developments for the year, and outline our updated forecasts for what’s to come in 2023.
- Probabilities of a recession: are we in one yet? Can you have a recession without monthly BLS job creation numbers turning negative?
- Which geographies and property types fared poorly? Which ones remained resilient, and why?
- What does a world of higher rates really mean for CRE finance?
Register to Watch.
Please register to view the slides
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences