Moody’s sustainable finance specialists will discuss the latest trends shaping global sustainable debt markets, including recent issuance trends and forecasts, the implications of COP27 for the sustainable debt markets and updates to Moody's Second Party Opinion analytical framework.
- What were the key drivers of sustainable bond issuance in the third quarter and outlook for the remainder of 2022?
- What does COP27 mean for sustainable debt markets?
- What are the key analytical components of Moody’s Investors Service’s Second Party Opinion assessment framework?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform