Singapore Real Estate
Will recovery be short-lived as inflation and rising interest rates loom large?
Join Moody’s analysts as they discuss their outlook on the retail, office and private residential property segments in Singapore and the impact of rising interest rates and inflation on the credit quality of rated REITs
- Can the recovery momentum for retail and office properties sustain as global credit conditions turn more negative?
- Is Singapore’s private residential market on the cusp of decline?
- What are the credit implications for rated Singapore REITs?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform