Behind the (P)Aaa rating for KHFC’s mortgage covered bonds
Join our analysts as they discuss the credit factors driving the first series of mortgage covered bonds to be issued by Korean Housing Finance Corporation.
- What are the features of KHFC’s covered bonds and the company?
- What are the key drivers underpinning the ratings?
- What are the factors behind their overcollaterization and timely payment indicator?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform