Insurers have been under pressure for some time to prepare for IFRS 17 and LDTI and now face a fresh challenge with the new ISSB Sustainability Disclosure Standards, based on the Task Force on Climate-Related Disclosure (TCFD) and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB). The new Sustainability Disclosures may be adopted even by non-IFRS jurisdictions. They impact both sides of an insurer’s balance sheet, P&L and cash flows will need to be made at the same time and with the same rigor as financial reporting. This represents a new, evolving and fast-moving challenge for insurers to address.
Join Moody’s experts to gain a better understanding of the new exposure standards, what it is likely to mean for insurers and how to get started.
The webinar will help you to:
- Understand key requirements of IFRS S1 General Requirements for Disclosure of Sustainability-related Financial Information and IFRS S2 Climate-related Disclosures
- Identify likely impact of the new requirements on an insurer’s Governance, Strategy, Risk Management, and Metrics
- Recognize potential challenges around data sourcing, measuring, and quantifying impacts of climate risks, and embedding new practices in existing financial reporting processes
- Understand what actions you should be taking now and in coming months to get on a front foot with the implementation planning
This webinar will be of interest to anyone working in an insurer’s Reporting, Finance, Sustainability, and Risk functions.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform