Given ongoing challenges precipitated or exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, what is the latest thinking on how employers and employees are envisioning the workplace of the future?
Join us on Thursday, June 2, for this interactive webinar where we will discuss:
- How do we balance concerns about culture, productivity, belonging, training, advancement, and many others in a world with a far more distributed workforce?
- Is there an answer to what is the ‘right physical presence requirement’ for employees?
- What effect has hybrid work had on office sector performance metrics like occupancies, rents, and valuations? Where have effects been felt more acutely (and why)?
- What about the broader built environment and sectors of the financial economy affected? How are cities and related service establishments faring when daytime office populations are a fraction of what it once was? How are capital markets reacting?
- Given the economic and geopolitical headwinds in 2022, what’s next for the rest of the year, and beyond?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform