Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where Moody’s ESG specialists and leading market experts will discuss the latest trends shaping global sustainable debt markets, including the impact of market volatility on issuance volumes and the outlook for the rest of the year.
Key discussion points:
· What were the key drivers of sustainable bond issuance in the first quarter?
· How will current market conditions impact issuance trends for the remainder of 2022?
· To what extent are sustainable debt innovations supporting market growth and development?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform