Sovereign Credit Insights EMEA Edition
May Spotlight: Increased inflationary pressures and an update on Ireland and Norway
- Credit implications of increased inflationary pressures
- Update on Ireland’s credit profile after the upgrade to A1 with positive outlook
- Update on Norway (Aaa stable) following the recent rating affirmation
Credit implications of increased inflationary pressures
What are Moody’s expectations with respect to the inflationary outlook? What credit effects are anticipated via wages, spending and growth?
Update on Ireland’s credit profile after the upgrade to A1 with positive outlook
What are the drivers of Ireland’s recent rating action? How is the Irish credit profile impacted by the Russia-Ukraine military conflict?
Update on Norway (Aaa stable) following the recent rating affirmation
What were the drivers of the rating affirmation and which factors could change the outlook to negative?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform