Join us on Thursday, April 7th for the next webinar in our series: Moody’s Analytics & Raymond James in Conversation. During this 60-minute event, our experts will discuss the outlook for commercial real estate and its impact on banks, credit unions, and non-banks.
This webinar will provide expert insight on what's working in Commercial Real Estate and trend analysis in the outlook for the market. Join our panel below as they give an update on their outlook and perspective for Commercial Real Estate:
- Victor Calanog, Head of CRE Economics, Moody's Analytics
- Christopher Lewis, Vice President, Commercial Lending, First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Owen LaFave, Pinellas County Market President, Bank of Tampa
- Robby Holditch, Director, Moody’s Analytics
- Frazer Gieselmann, Director, Raymond James
- John Toohig, Head of Whole Loan Trading, Raymond James
The presentation will begin with prepared remarks on CRE by Dr. Calanog, followed by a discussion between the panelists and the two moderators. We hope you can join us.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform