Moody's Analytics U.S. Consumer Credit Outlook
Join us on Wednesday, February 16th for our quarterly update of the consumer credit outlook where we will discuss the current and anticipated trends in household credit conditions based on data from Equifax.
Key topics include:
• High inflation is top of mind for consumers and policy makers.
• In actuality, it varies widely across segments and is impacting many spending drivers.
• How quickly will loss-rates rise?
This webinar will provide expert insight and trend analysis in the age of COVID-19. Join our panel of Moody’s Analytics experts: Scott Hoyt, Senior Director, David Fieldhouse, Director, and moderator, Donna Kling, Senior Director as they discuss their outlook.
The presentation will begin with prepared remarks by Scott and David and then dovetail into a fireside discussion between the presenters and the moderator. We hope you can join us.
Please submit your questions in advance to MA-Webinars@moodys.com.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences