Energy companies' exposure to ESG considerations shows a moderately negative overall credit impact on ratings for the sector.
- The credit impact of ESG considerations is moderately negative overall for Energy companies
- Carbon transition risk is the main environmental risk for oil and gas producers, particularly those that focus on oil
- Demographic and societal trends is the main social risk for oil and gas producers, reflecting regulatory, societal and investor pressure
- Energy companies have more control over their own governance than environmental and social risk
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences