The 2021-2022 academic year is off to another uncertain start, as colleges face the ongoing impact of the pandemic, along with governance, cyber, and environmental risks. However, supportive governmental funding and favorable financial market performance provide some runway to navigate the volatility. Analysts will also discuss how Moody's updated higher education methodology incorporates these evolving factors in our credit analysis.
- What are the ongoing and future impacts of the pandemic for higher education?
- What other risks are facing the sector over the next one to two years?
- How are colleges positioned to navigate the uncertainty?
- What are longer term trends to watch?
- How does Moody's updated methodology incorporate these emerging risks and trends?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform